Try our new game, xMEo!Apply for Internship
Death or glory in a classic first person 3D shooter.
Frag your opponents' avatars to capture them. Sell captured avatars to make a profit!
SuperFrag is a classic Quake™ style death match. Four different level maps, a variety of weapons, and three game modes to keep you on your toes, so stay frosty!
- Play against other online gamers or our AI robots.
- Three game modes: Classic Free-For-All, Efficiency, and Sniper mode.
- Defeat an opponent to capture their avatar for future in-game use or sell it for real money.
- Set your Super Frag Arena avatar in play and frag as many other avatars as you can. After each successful frag you capture that player's avatar and it is added to your inventory.
- In Free-For-All mode try to find the Quad (the radiant blue oval) to give your weapons more damage. Also seek out health, armour, ammunition, and weapons.
- Avoid fragging yourself accidentally as you will lose your avatar and it will be awarded to another Super Frag Arena player.
- Classic Free-For-All Mode - The usual FPS death match mode. Weapons, power-ups, health, armour, and Quad damage all replenish at regular intervals throughout the match. Players can join or leave at any time throughout the match. The match ends when the time expires.
- Efficiency Mode - Players enter the match with full health levels and all available weapons and armour. The catch is that weapons, health, power-ups, and armour do not replenish during the match. Therefore players must be very efficient using these and not waste any ammunition. Players can join or leave at any time throughout the match. The match ends when the time expires.
- Sniper Mode - Players enter the match with a fully loaded sniper rifle and only 1 unit of health. Weapons, power-ups, health, and armour do not regenerate during the match. A single shot on target will instantly defeat an opponent's avatar. Players can join or leave at any time throughout the match. The match ends when the time expires.
Super Frag requires a Windows machine with Java installed. Go to www.java.com to install or upgrade your Java. If using a firewall, the firewall must be configured to permit outgoing connections. You should also be running a modern web browser such as Firefox 3.5+, Chrome, Safari, or IE 7+.